American Apparel  Lip Gloss uploaded by Amanda S.American Apparel  Lip Gloss uploaded by Noor A.American Apparel  Lip Gloss uploaded by Noor A.
American Apparel  Lip Gloss

• Is it worth 12.002 Answers
American Apparel  Lip Gloss
American Apparel Lip Gloss
Martha F.
Love it I'm not a heavy with makeup so this is great for me if you like makeup,fashion and more subscribe to my beauty channel
Missfashionista101 on youtube
Jessica I.
It's not that great of quality in my opinion. It felt very gloopy and sticky and i don't know i just wasn't too big of a fan of AA's lip gloss line.
ana g.
Recently purchased the deep red. Great price, not as sticky as other lip glosses, and color is really fitting. I would definitely recommend.
Ta'Kira L.
It felt a little thick on my lips and sticky. The colors are good for every one and every day. For me I don't like sticky lip products.
Mayra J.
Minneapolis, MN
When I applied it, it feelt stange like it was stinging, i liked it. it last for a whiel and the colors match everyday clothes.
Brittney T.
Clermont, Fl
It has a pretty pigment that can go with any skin tone but it is sticky. I give it a 2. Also the packaging is very appealing.
Ashley T.
Downingtown, PA
I love this!! Such great colors. It's really great for any skin tones because there is such a wide variety!
Abby L.
Tucson, AZ
They leave a taste on my lips, i like it. it's so perfect. enriching and moisturizing. Long lasting indeed
Lyn M.
I liked the product, but I would never buy it again, because it oozed out of the cap and made a mess.
Chantal W.
Nice gloss i love it its amazing last a very long time moisturizing
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY
Whats the price?
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Is this gloss really long-lasting?
Ashley C.
nottingham
how was your experience with lip glosses are they good and do they stay for long
Nicole D.
Is it worth 12.00
Dawn K.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it really make your lips soft or slippery?