BY AMERICAN APPAREL #14 in uncategorized

Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This scarf is a staple. It's so versatile and it's warm. Usually AA over prices their items but this is well worth it. I love it so much. I highly recommend this product!
Alexandra v.
Lawrenceville, GA
Some scarfs seem to be quite uncomfortable but still lovely fashion wise.This scarf is both COMFORTABLE and FASHIONABLY WEARABLE. Goes with anything especially white colors. I know that this scarf will last a long time due to the quality of it and the many ways you can wear it or style it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a scarf this winter.
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love scarves! American Apparel has the cutest scarves and they are made of good material. They are super soft and look really trendy. American Apparel scarves aren't really anything out of the ordinary, though. They look like any other scarves you can get from other retail stores and can get a little overpriced. But overall I love them!
Asia S.
Bladensburg, MD
Perfect scarf! It's so versatile. You Can wear it as a scarf, head wrap, &dress all in one. I lover this scarf so much that i wore it everyday. The quality and material is excellent! Worth the price it is sold at. I plan to have every color!
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
Absolutely love this scarf! Such a great staple for winter. I always wear mine at Thanksgiving. The large circle scarf is great and changes to many different things for different uses! Just wish it wasn't $40.
Caroline H.
I got one in a burnt red color! While I dislike that it's not hemmed, it's still intact and warm. A bit too flimsy and long for it to look good on me but I work with it and I love it. Also arranged it into a small cape for a Little Red Riding Hood costume on Halloween.
Angela U.
Bellport , NY
As much as I wish these scarves weren't as expensive as they are, they are still so great! I have 3 different colors myself. The fabric is so soft and so warm. If you're looking for a good circle scarf, this one is worth the investment.
Jaime T.
London, London
This is my secret weapon to use on planes when the air con is too chilly and I just want to cover up. The scarves are huge and you can wear them in a number of different ways. I love mine and have had it for years!
Kimberly U.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The scarf is great for warmth. It is Thick enough to provide a warm temperature yet thin enough not to suffocate.
And of course, they are stylish.
Also, if you do not like bulky scarves then this item is not for you. It is a bit bulky, however, that might just be your cup of tea.
Samantha P.
Bessemer, MI
I am a scarf hoarder. I have tons! I do own a couple from American apparel, which I was introduced to online. Let me say, they are cute, quality, and comfy. Will buy more in the future! Very satisfied.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Where can I buy an American Apperal scarf?
Carrie B.
I'm looking for a warm scarf. I was wondering if this actually did what a scarf is supposed to do, and keep you warm instead of just for looks?