BY AMERICAN ANIMAL HEALTH #72 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Septiderm-V Skin Care Bath for problem skinis an antibacterial shampoo for use on dogs, cats and horses. Provides relief from the intense itching due to hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes, skin allergies and bacterial skin infections. Recommended For: - Hot Spots - Dermatitis - Skin Allergies - Rashes - Sores In addition to its antiseptic action, it is a very effective deodorant shampoo and an excellent grooming aid Septiderm-V Bath provides thorough cleansing action and removes dirt without stripping natural oils. NaturVet Septiderm-V Skin Care Bath for Problem Skin: 8oz #40012001 - Dog Grooming Shampoo see more...

Bri T.
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
I have an aged dog that has a skin problem that causes itching. I need to bathe him 3-4 times a week (he has been on prednisolone and he gets infections). His RX shampoo works well but can dry his skin out if I use it more than two times a week. This works very well to soothe his skin for the extra baths.
Eu gostei mais ou menos mais é bom sim podem comprar sim vao gostar é bom
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Really like this shampoo for my dog. He suffers from severe flaky, dandruff type skin if I don't give him a bath for 3-4 weeks and this will completely remove it after a wash. Make sure to let it sit for the full 10+ minutes so the medication can really set in to the skin.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Boothwyn , Pa
I really like this brand for my dog I used to have. I did have this product for a very long time and I used it for my last dog as I said it worked very well and I was very happy with this product. I recommend