BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Danielle C.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved fly with AA. The reception is amazing! The flight attendants are very kind, the food is good and if you feel cold and uncomfortable there are pillows and blankets able to use. I flew for 10 hours, is a lot! And what saved me was the screens in front of you that you can watch movies, series and listen music. I definitely recommend!
Nikole M.
Recently flown with them coming back from a mini vacay to visit the hubby. Service was great, not that long of a layover, really catered to me and the fact that I was pregnant. Overall great experience, with very enthusiastic flight attendants that made the flights so much easier for me. Calmed my nerves a whole bunch!
Hannah D.
Crescent Springs
Amazing, always friendly staff and knowledgeable staff. Seats are comfortable. We always get the 1st possible flight, haven’t had a problem yet!
Sheena Lashay Y.
Massapequa, NY
I flew business class from New York to Hawaii and everything was absolutely perfect. The food, the drinks, the entertainment and the service. The comfort and more was phenomenal.
Yonier C.
American Airlines was the most enjoyable flight I've had in years. The flight attendants were the best I have found in a long time! The perfect combination of professional and fun! Thank you! It's nice to look into each other's eyes, treat yourself kindly and make them feel as if they really want to make your experience good!
Tiemi i.
Southington, CT
The economic airline is cool, the food is very good and the flight attend is so educated and helpful. I recommend it.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
They always accommodate even when we’re overbooked on a flight or have weight issues. I’ve loved flying on American where all the flight attendants and pilots are polite and professional. They make my travel delightful and easy.
Giselle S.
2196 w. maine st #1 fayetteville Arkansas
American Airlines Airline Company Le doy cinco estrellas excelente servicio muy puntal a la hora de salir el vuelo y aunque hubo mucha turbulencia todo fue muy organizado el vuelo fue en escala y llegue a la hora exacta volvería a viajar con ellos.
Shir T.
utah
Me encanto tuve viajes largos y muy cómodos ❤️ realmente no tuve ningún inconveniente 😊
Nelsy R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Honestly I’ve never had trouble with American Airlines. They have always been professional , and speedy.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?