American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Got me to and from my destinations safely. But not actually on time. Nothing exciting or horrible happened that I call recall.
Pretty decent service. Obviously there could be improvements with certain things like any airline. Customer service was alright. Got us to where we needed to go and we didn't die so that's good.
Always took this airline as a kid going to Disney world every year. Of course at first I had no clue what was going on but as I grew older I’ve grown a Love for flying
When I travel I usually rent a car and drive to my destination. I recently flew AA and was very nervous. The media has not put this airline in a good light so I didn't have high hopes. Customer Service over the phone was awesome but, in person not so much. The flight attendants were pleasant and the pilot was very nice. My flight was great and no problems and I will travel AA again for my next trip.
My favorite way to travel! They have the best service when I have travelled with them over Delta and Spirit. I will definitely be using them for future trips.
miEs una aerolínea. Muy buena. A un que algo cara. Pero siene costos muys. Buenos en dias de fiestas la comida no es la.mejor pero la atencion si
Boston to La Guardia. At boarding gate, suddenly American Airlines announced the flight is delayed from 12.00 to 2pm without any prior notice at check in or earlier. I booked for first class but then got downgrade if I want to go earlier flight at 1 pm. I have no choice and they told me there won't be any compensation. Only 1 staff working at the gate trying to fix this problem for the whole plane passenger. Very bad management and unacceptable problem solving.
I've flown quite a bit in my life, and have used many different airlines. American airlines was far from the worst experience, but definitely not the best. Average leg room in coach (very little) , average cost to fly, average in flight snacks/ beverages... pretty much average all across the board. Their flights were always clean, which is a plus and I've never had a bad experience with their staff or customer service.
Not the biggest fan of this airline. they are usually not very friendly and pretty stingy. also the merger with U.S. airways is strange as they say they are merged but wont let you get on a U.S. airway flight when you missed a AA flight.
I've had far too many negative experiences with American Airlines to ever even purchase a ticket from them ever again. I have had ridiculous delays for no reason and horrible management from the staff there for about THREE YEARS STRAIGHT. After the amount of times I flew with them, there is clearly a problem within the company, not just a few bad experiences.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos