BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Lauren L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently had a terrible experience with this airline. I had to reschedule my flight and the customer service representatives were not very helpful and definitely over charged me.
Angie G.
Homestead, FL
Not my favorite airlines. I missed my flight because of them. However, a flight attendant was nice enough to reschedule my flight for me. Not happy with my experience at all though.
Em N.
AA is always my first choice when traveling by air. Usually the staff is friendly and they just bought new aircrafts. I love that I can accumulate miles while traveling with them.
Donna G.
Vacaville, CA
I love American Airlines. Their Advantage program is the best of all airline frequent flyer programs. I've achieved their top level and get upgraded to first class all the time.
Tracy C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Good service, the flight attendant was courtesy and offered a second round of snacks after everyone was offered snacks.Have flown twice and always have a decent experience.
Bruce H.
Valdosta, GA
I have travelled all around the world and flown numerous airlines. American outshines any US carrier by far. You get such better service and rewards in comparison to other airlines.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've been an American frequent flier for about 10 years. Every airline has some problems, but I've actually never had a bad experience with them. I will definitely fly AA again.
Heather E.
Killeen, TX
It's a bit more to fly American than other airlines, buy I have had less problems with them than delta. Luggage is always at my destination and haven't missed a connecting flight.
Amazing service !! I love the in flight movies and snacks. The staff is very nice and amazing. I have always flew safely amazingly! I fly all the time and prefer this airline !
Jan L.
My experience with American airlines so far has been great, the attendants are very attentive and I have traveled with disabled folks and they have assisted us without a problem
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?