BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Liz S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Although there's not much about the airline itself that stands out, and it sure doesn't offer cookies during the flight, its hubs are awesome, clean, and full of things to do.
Am C.
Salem, NH
I don't have a loyalty to an airline, I will fly what ever is cheap, however if it is close in price I will use American. I feel that hey have better customer service than the other airlines and have helped me when I needed it. They also have a good in flight entertainment program.
Ha B.
Price is affordable, service is great, food is awful. They have nice TVs on planes that fly overnight, which is great! However, extremely disappointed with quality of food.
Alicia A.
Never have I had such a difficult time flying as I did when I traveled with AA. I avoid them unless they are BY FAR the cheapest ticket. I guess you get what you pay for.
Cynthia K.
Enjoyed my comfortable flight. In my experience I've been with a friendly flight crew. This is the only airline that I have ever used, so this review is subject to change.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Majority of the time when I'm traveling I fly with AA, love how modern their flights are, the service is great and I always usually arrive to my destination earlier than expected.
Annette V.
Waukesha, WI
I choose them to go to San Diego and back home. The staff was nice but the seating was way too close for my comfort level. not to mention very limited space for baggage!!
Anabel R.
Check in process was smooth, my husband had a carry on and they said he had to check in but it was over the weight limit for a Carr on and they checked it in for free!
Angie📸 L.
Jackson Heights , NY
It’s a great Airline and the tickets price are amazing, I used to travel twice a month and I ultimately got tickets from AA . The flew were amazing and the pilots are just fast , they said a time but you got early to the destination.
brooke b.
Lewisville, TX
The only issue I have with AA is that the crew is always so miserable and unfriendly it seems. Other than that the prices are good and they get me where I need to go.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?