BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is inexpensive but it gets the job done. You have to pay for certain surcharges and fees which can get annoying. But if you pack light it won’t be a problem
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I'm so happy with my experience with this airline. Frim the purchase of our tickets to the un-bording of the plane we had such a great experience. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable about their job and went iut of their way ti make sure we were comfortable. I definitely would recommend this airline.
Malena B.
clermont, florida
They don´t bring a good services at all, they make my fiancé to lose his trip to Galapagos´s Island in Ecuador and they make him sleep one night in Colombia when he pay for a direct ticket to Ecuador. Also they always say : "We have turbulence,so we can not give you food" when it is on turbulence at all.
Carly T.
Saint Louis, MO
American airlines is the most comfortable airline to fly. It can certainly be more expensive than other airlines, but at a certain point you are paying for your comfort and experience. If you have the extra dollars to spend, I highly enjoy flying American which I why I joined their frequent flyer program.
April P.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have nothing but good things to say about American. Flights seem to always be on time. They are spacious. Friendly. They are all-around a good airline to fly with. I would recommend them to others and they seem to fly out of a lot of cities and have routes that other airlines don’t have which is definitely a plus.
Sarah W.
Richmond, IN
Will never fly with them again. Was sick in an airport and asked, after waiting 3 hours about my luggage that was being pulled. The manager got into my face and yelled he didn't have time for this and could count on my luggage going to my destination withoit me now and I could retrieve it then. That ended up being 2 days later....
Lucas B.
Chattanooga
While every airline runs into issues everyday, American Airlines and their customer service reps are always there to help. As a platinum member, I’ll always choose American.
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ
American Airlines always made me feel at home when the Army would board me with them. I remember just how spooked out I was on my first flight as a little country mouse who seldom left her sleepy little town. I had as much fun as a girl could way up in the sky on their Airlines and am loyal and true to them.
Elaina D.
Tallahassee, FL
I flew with them recently, I love that they are reasonably priced. I don't like how small their planes are normally and when I checked in it said my checked bag was $0 and then when I went to check it was $25. I'm not sure if it was a malfunction in the system, because it did say online that it would be $25.
Maxine R.
For the most part when I travel I fly with American Airlines. Their tickets are pretty affordable. I often use it once every other month or so. If I'm ever experiencing a problem with my ticket I always call their customer service line and I never have to wait long. Love flying with American Airlines!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?