BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
They're not my first choice even when they're slightly cheaper. I always experience discomfort, be it turbulence, or the snacks aren't fresh, or the lack of legroom. Customer service is very impersonal.
Alina H.
Champlin, MN
I flew American Airlines from Chicago to Paris, France. Everyone was nice and made the flight smooth as possible. It was nice that it was so quiet compared to other international flights I have been on.
Sarah L.
I'm going to try my best to avoid flying with AA. Everytime I've traveled with them there has been a delay or cancellation. They didn't even give us a full meal, just a snack when they delayed us. Definitely not satisfied.
Brianna H.
Durham, NC
Never had an issue with American Airlines. They were very accommodating when I missed my flight, and provided  with the next available flight without any issues. I also use them to travel internationally.
Kelsey L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you can fly first or business, do it.
The experience is incredibly different from economy.
This airline knows how to take care of its frequent fliers and elite passengers.
Great service every time.
Morgan A.
Chesapeake, VA
I️ was a first time flyer a few months ago so picking an airline was very important for me. I️ was looking for a trusting airline that would make me feel safe and comfortable, and this is it! American Airlines is a great airline that takes pride in making sure their passengers feel safe and comfortable and I️ will make sure to use them for all of my future trips!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I have flew so many times domestically and I had a very bad experience before flying to Montana. One time I had such a bad flight I thought I was gonna die that day. I am already really scared of flying. I have never had a bad experience flying American Airlines Company.
Haley M.
I have flown to Haiti byAmerican Airlines twice. Plane tickets are very expensive. Sad that price hinders people from having experience of traveling. Sometimes customer service workers have been rude.
Nicole E.
Thornwood, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has great service. They are one of the first places I look when I have a trip to book because they are adorable, fly direct to several locations, and have a friendly, attentive staff.
Hailey G.
I've only ever flown American Airlines when traveling. Their customer service is okay, but its definitely not the best when compared to friends and families' experiences with other airlines. I wouldn't recommend and am looking into other options for my future travels.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?