BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Tamara C.
Plainfield
I have been flying American Airlines for years. I don't have any complaints. I am a frequent flyer and have always had good service.  I fly several times a month.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American airlines is one of my favorite airlines to book with. There customer services a professional nice and courteous and seem to be more helpful than others.
I had a good overall experience. I did not have any delays and the flight left on time. I was checked in in a timely manner and with little hassle. The crew was very friendly and answered any questions I had.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What can I say. It's an airline. As long as you don't have a problem, whatever airline you use is good. As far as American is concerned i haven't had any issues.
Taylor N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have recently travelled with American Airlines and I had an fine experience. The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room.
Crystal L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Nothing to complain about for this airline. They took a long time to board but that's the only negative comment I have to say about them. Great service otherwise
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie , TX
Best airline ever! I have never had any incidents with this airline! I have only book my flights through this airline except one time I booked my flight with spirit airlines and it was the worst decision I've made!
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like American airlines although I really did not like the staff when I flew. I've flown with other airlines I would say American is at the bottom with southwest.
Maryhelen H.
White Sands Missile Range, NM
I haven't had a problem ever flying with American Airlines. They're not extraordinary but they're prices are inexpensive and they get you where you need to go.
Kristine N.
Bloomfield , NJ
I have always experienced excellent customer service from this company, either it was in the airport or over the phone when I accidentally booked a flight I didnt mean to.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?