BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kirsten O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Good airline and great service! I always like traveling with American and their flights are usually on time which is very important. They have nice planes as well.
Gaby G.
Santa Maria, CA
I've flown with them a couple of times and each time it was a pleseant experince. The flights were smooth and generally in time if not a little earlier to arrival.
Donna G.
Sutton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have flown on American Airlines on numerous occassions.  Always treated with great service, and newer planes are actually roomier than i had expected.
Bob D.
American Airlines is a good company. Recently flew to Miami on AA and had good service. The seating is a little tight in economy class but hey what do you expect!
Jenny S.
Flushing, NY
American Airlines is one of the most horrible airlines I have flown with. They have way too many flight delays and cancellations and not the best flight schedules.
H R.
The seats were the cheapest we found but they were like others cramped the air vent didnt work stews only came around 2 times on a 4hr flight we were not impressed at all
jamigarcia G.
Ever experience I've had on this airline has not been good. Granted, I've only used them 4 times. (2 round trips) I only used them because I traveled with a group.
Briana I.
Something always goes wrong with the plane which equals delays and makes me feel unsafe. i haven't traveled with this comany in a really long time because of that...
Krista K.
Nashville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
America Airlines has always been a trustful and consistent airline. There may be a hiccup once in a while but they always take care of me. The flight attendants and other staff are very professional and helpful.
heatherlaney3
Madisonville
American Airlines is the only airline I use! Comfortable flights with friendly personnel make all the difference. I've never had a bad experience. Flights are on time, easy to book, and flexible with your needs!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?