BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Jenny S.
Flushing, NY
American Airlines is one of the most horrible airlines I have flown with. They have way too many flight delays and cancellations and not the best flight schedules.
Michele K.
Pay for luggage, pay for #1 group boarding pay for a better seat. It all adds up. I paid for a seat that stated I would have extra leg room and there was not. I try not to fly AA and only do it if I have to.
jamigarcia G.
Ever experience I've had on this airline has not been good. Granted, I've only used them 4 times. (2 round trips) I only used them because I traveled with a group.
Bob D.
American Airlines is a good company. Recently flew to Miami on AA and had good service. The seating is a little tight in economy class but hey what do you expect!
Donna G.
Sutton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have flown on American Airlines on numerous occassions.  Always treated with great service, and newer planes are actually roomier than i had expected.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really like American Airlines. They have great customer service and even arranged for me and my fiance to sit together when we accidentally booked separate seats.
LacyūüĖ§ S.
I love flying with American Airlines they are always good. I've always had such great customer service them them and I will always choose them when I'm traveling.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
Every time I've flown with American I have had problems. Either they have lost my luggage or a layover time got doubled or tripled. I will not fly with them again.
Angie S.
I have tried a lot of different airlines during my travels. They have all lacked something in the past. American Airlines is the only company that has always put me, the customer, first. I have never experienced bad service or overbooked flights again thanks to them!
H R.
The seats were the cheapest we found but they were like others cramped the air vent didnt work stews only came around 2 times on a 4hr flight we were not impressed at all
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?