BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Cristina L.
San Jose, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American has been my go to airline for as long as I can remember. Their staff has always been welcoming and helpful - especially during times when travel has not gone as planned.
Melissa A.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is a pretty good airline company. I can find flights from my small airport in Augusta, GA. The customer service is great. They will check in your bags at the gate free of cost.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love flying Anerican, mostly I don't have to worry about ridiculous delays, the airfare is reasonable, and the employee's I have dealt with have always been friendly and helpful
Serena N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was the first airline company that I ever flew with. Haven't flown with in a while but from what I remember, the flight was good. No major problems that I remember occurring.
Rachel N.
Bear, DE
I’ve always had the best service with American Airlines. Even when I broke my foot while on vacation the staff on the plane constantly made sure I had ice and propped my foot up.
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
American Airlines is fine - I don’t normally fly with them but when I do I don’t really have any complaints. The food could be better. But the vip suite was nice (the one time I used it)
Miriel D.
Doral, FL
American Airlnes is one of my favorites airlnes companies in the market, in my overall experiencie the customer service was very good, the airplane seats were very confortable.
Whitney E.
Midland, TX
Short flight from MAF to DFW, friendly flight attendants, comfortable seats, great take off and landing (landing is always scary for me but the pilots know what they're doing!)
Sarah M.
chicago il
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had flights that we're good and I've had flights that we're bad. Airlines have issues and I can't say anything more than that. Nothing particularly good or bad stands out.
Erin S.
Carson, CA
International is great i can't lie. Who doesnt love business  class or first for those long flights, the in flight bag could be upgraded but no complaints otherwise.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?