BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Sara D.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I give it a B because the international flights are great and comfortable, however, the planes between states are horribly small and old and service is not up to par either.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't traveled much, but my first experience flying was pretty good. No complaints to note other than the obvious. Can't we get some more comfortable seating? LOL.
Samantha M.
If I need a cheap flight this is where I am looking first! I enjoy flying but sometimes the flights are overbooked and the seats aren't the most comfortable when traveling far.
Tigist Y.
Fort Worth, TX
Weather I travel for business or pleasure I always fly AA. I like their professional and friendly services and also since AA flys almost all over the world, it is convenient!
taryn f.
Coon Rapids, MN
great and friendly staff. I thought the plane was very clean and loved the little touch of the screens to track the flight and watch movies. made the flight go so much faster.
Gia B.
I was very happy about my experience with American Airlines customer service. Their agents were friendly, professional, and helpful. We will definitely travel with them again.
Jules G.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love AA and always check their site/pricing first. Currently I live closest to a Regional Airport (XNA) and they do not always have best pricing. Have been surprised that for a short drive to hub (Dallas) there is not better pricing.
Dana C.
Always pleased with this airline.  Combined with my AA credit card I get free luggage, priority seating and lounge access.  Best nonstop flights to Florida.
Honey R.
Middletown, OH
Arrived on time. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary happened. Just flew down and flew back. I do wish they had some fresh food options and healthier drinks.
Hailey E.
Fort Worth, TX
Decent flight. Very helpful and polite flight crew. They brought out all the snacks which I thought had a great variety. I liked flying with them and would choose them again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?