BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Sarah E.
Winston Salem, NC
My first flight was in July and I couldn't say anything negative about it! The flight was smooth, the staff was friendly, and the airplane felt spacious/luxurious even though I didn't pay much for my ticket. I got dizzy at one point and the flight attendants checked on me. I'm very thankful that my first flight was an American Airlines flight!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly with them frequently as they are a major airline that has a hub in the Washington, DC area. Several times the flights have been delayed due to various reasons, everything from weather to mechanical issues to waiting on crew. They are however cheaper than a lot of other airlines and get me to almost all destinations that I’ve wanted to go.
Alex L.
I always swore by American Airlines. But they just can’t seem to keep their stuff up to date. The planes are all small and stuff you feel sick just walking on the plane and the customer service is honestly terrible. Those people hate their jobs and the prices are just outrageous. I switched to southwest and was much happier with my experience.
Marlaina P.
Austin
This is my favorite airline company to every fly with. I’ve flown with American Airlines for years and the tickets are reasonably priced. The staff is super friendly and make you feel comfortable!
Sarah B.
Saint Louis, MO
I just flew with AA recently and it was nothing but a great experience. They are very friendly and accommodating on the flights, and even in between flights if you are running late. They waited for me to make my second flight and were looking out for where I was in the airport and why I had not boarded, which I thought was awesome.
Heather T.
Laguna Beach, CA
The only reason I gave two stars is because we did not crash. American Airlines consistently disappoints me. The flight attendants are rude, the planes are old and the ride just is not enjoyable at all. To be fair it’s been a couple of years since my last flight and so I hope things have improved but I avoid flying AA even if it’s the absolute cheapest ticket.
Alyssa P.
Durham
I flied American Airlines when I flew to Costa Rica with my family for my graduation gift. Getting to Costa Rica was easy. The flights were on time for the most part and the customer service was good. The only issue was that my family kept asking the attendants at the counter if we were at the right place, but they did not really seem to know.
Christy M.
Medford, MA
I only rated AA a four because compared to JetBlue they are lacking in leg room and in customer service. While I still use them to travel the delays, lack of snacks, and cramped seats make it a little hard to choose over JetBlue. However, it’s definitely one of the better airlines out there and they definitely can get you where you need to go!
Becky E.
Rancho Cucamonga
We fly AA more than any other airline and I really do love it. Their staff is amazing give or take a few grumps and their menu is awesome too. I love being able to watch free movies too!
Brienne F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was a little disappointed when I flew American Airlines recently. I purchased the WiFi for $30 and was only able to use it for email. I wasn’t impressed with the customer service at the gate when it came to trying to change my seat on a not full flight. And charging for a bag extra at the gate if you are in a certain loading zone is absurd.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?