American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have no complaints about a recent flight that I took on United from Miami to Newark. However I find the way United treats its overbooked passengers to be appalling. Sure they settled with Dr. Dao, but mere fact that the United staff arranged for him to be dragged off of one of their planes is disgusting and reason they won't be seeing me for long time unless stay out of news with more bad service choices.
Traveled to Vegas last October for Kanye's concert and it was super last minute and I was able to purchase a last minute flight for a pretty incredible price and I couldn't be happier.
I had a great experience with American Airlines. They have state of the art entertainment area comfy seats . My experience with flight attendants are 5/5. My over satisfaction is 12/10
The most comfortable and welcoming airline i have ever travel with . They always make sure you get the assistance if needed .They have a great customer service and most importantly you don't need to worry about you mr luggage getting lost or damaged
Amazing customer service! I have never had any issues flying American. There are also a lot of reasonably priced flights through them as well if you look at the right times and places.
American is only one of two airlines that fly out of Waco via American Eagle. The Airline is ok but the flight attendants always seem exhausted and their plane fleet could use some upgrades.
Compared to Delta, jet blue, and frontier, oh and sometimes southwest. I think that Its and amazing airline. Tons of flying options, and fairly reasonable. I mean nothing compared to Qatar, british, Lufthansa or Fly Emirates Air! But a great option
It was my first time ever flying on a plane with them and it was great. Flight had no problems, attendants were friendly, and I got biscoff cookies and apple juice instead of peanuts!
For a 12 hour flight to Japan, flight attendants were so nice and made the flight so comfortable for me and my kids! The airplane food were delicious even my picky toddler ate it… Friendly staff! I would definitely book my flights again with them.
Great plane, great service. Love the fact I am distracted the whole time with the movies and television shows they have to offer on their services. My top choice to use for an airline.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos