American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,925 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I only travel AA whenever I go to SF bc it’s the cheapest option whenever I look for tickets and so far it’s been good, I mean it’s only an hour flight. What could go wrong
American Airlines is a brand that everyone trusts and an airline i have been flying on since before i was born. If i ever need helo, have questions need to make changes they are always available. They fly to all my favorite destinations and their in flight service is always improving. Love you AA!
I always fly American Airlines! America has great flights at a reasonable price! I’ve always received great customer service, and I fly with America Airlines at least every other month! I’m very satisfied with America Airlines, and I will continue to recommend America Airlines to my family, and friends!
I LOVE American Airlines. Everytime I fly, they give me excellent customer service, and all their flight attendants are amazing, and ready to serve me with whatever I need.
Older airplanes. Supplier a movie for the whole airplane to watch which is better than nothing. Did not offer free WiFi. Offered snacks and drink options during the flight.
They’re okay, the service sometimes has problems but they keep it minimal as best as possible. I really don’t like the food though, not in a delicious way that I can enjoy. The price is affordable so it good for shorter flights. You should consider something else if you plan to flight more than 5 hours.
My experiences on AA have all been pretty standard. I’m used to be a little spoiled by delta, so I think that probably impacts my opinions of other airlines as well. Their economy seats are usually quite a bit smaller than delta, but they seemed to be a little more reliable than united in my experience.
I refuse to fly American. I have never encountered such poor customer service in my life. On my last trip, the gate agent tried to make me pay for a bag I had already paid for. They’re staff clearly hates what they’re doing and corporate makes excuses for them. I have gladly taken my business elsewhere.
Every time I fly they have always been on time. I always am at my gate early so I never have any problems. I’ve never had issues with over booking or loosing luggage either
American Airlines is extremely reliable and on time. I feel like they don’t try to nickel and dime their customers. However baggage can add up and leg room is not the best.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos