BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kanoa N.
Nashville, TN
American Airlines has never disappointed. I choose to fly AA for both business and pleasure. I find that their customer service is top notch when the unfortunate bag loss or overbooked flight is encountered. Overall I have flown many airlines, and American is my go to.
CARMENZETTA S.
Goose Creek, SC
My trip with this airlines was really nice I really have great things to say. My favorite part were the flight attendants they were really nice, I don't fly but maybe once a year if so. Customer service was awesome and I would recommend them again.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
Wonderful airline, I've never had any issues with their service. I've traveled with them quite a few times from CA to NY and back. The chairs are comfortable and staff is professional.
Kate H.
Chicago
American Airlines in comparison to the rest is pretty solid. They obviously have problems come up, but they do try to fix them if they can. Not my favorite airline, but not the worst.
Maxiel M.
I dont remember much because I was young when I flew with AA, but overall I think I had a pretty good experience. My favorite part was definitely getting food. Overall I was satisfied.
Tanna C.
Berwyn, IL
Great plane, great service. Love the fact I am distracted the whole time with the movies and television shows they have to offer on their services. My top choice to use for an airline.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airline is pretty comfortable I love their seats and their amenities that they offer in their cabin and their customer service is pretty decent as well from what I can remember.
Aaron M.
I had a great experience with American Airlines. They have state of the art entertainment area comfy seats . My experience with flight attendants are 5/5. My over satisfaction is 12/10
Monique G.
I have had a wonderful experience with this airline. The employees were kind and pleasant. My luggage arrived on time and unharmed. My flights are rarely delayed but even if so, I’m given plenty of notice and made comfortable. I would definitely fly this airline again!
Alexa B.
It was my first time ever flying on a plane with them and it was great. Flight had no problems, attendants were friendly, and I got biscoff cookies and apple juice instead of peanuts!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?