BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jaimee K.
I really love this airline. I've never had any issues with them. They've always made flying a very enjoyable experience. Customer service is always great and staff is very upbeat and kind.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Better than most other airlines. Would recommend. Had a few issues with space on the way back from Hawaii. Almost missed a connecting flight because of a problem with another flight.
Alysa S.
Mtn House, CA
Great, comfortable seats.
The flight attendants were very friendly. The attendants made the flight easy and relaxing.
I slept comfortably on my flight and was not bothered by other people.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas , NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines! Their flights have always been on time and the flight attendants are my favorite! They all seem to enjoy their job and they're always happy! I'd fly AA every time if I could!
Shawna A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American airlines is literally the worst. The gate agents and flight staff are rude and unprofessional. I have sometime try to throw me off a flight simply because she didn't like my attitude!
janice p.
Doral, FL
awful. for me it used to be one of the best airlines, but haven't flown in years for the horrible service they turned out to be having. no food on 4+ hr flights, no snacks, not comfortable.
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
I constantly use this airline when going back and forth to and from school (CA to AZ), and I have yet to have a bad flight! On my flight, we always get a soft drink and a ginger biscuit (a European brand I think?). I love those biscuits. I savor them on my flight.
Clara F.
Arlington, VA
My flight Brazil/USA was really comfortable. The people who works there are gentle and kind. Plus, the dinner and breakfast was awesome, since we were in a plane, the food looked like one of restaurant.
Esther K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are a pretty good airline. I flew with them to California and the staff was really nice and accommodating. Their carry on doesn't have a weight limit which is nice. All in all a good airline
Lori D.
Buffalo, NY
Flew AA a couple times, first time was fairly decent, good flight and attendants. The last time the attendants were rather rude, not friendly and the planes definitely need more leg room.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?