BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
I've traveled with AA and I've never had any issues. I've always felt comfortable and I've been content with their service. I always look to get a good price through them if I can.
Angelica S.
Tampa
Absolutely horrifically dislike American Airlines. The service was rude and impolite. The airline doesn’t treat you very nice, and don’t allow you to board with toddlers 4 and under
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They helped me so much on my first flight to Texas. they took good care of me, good food, great service. comfortable flight. was amazing . will fly with them again .and was cheap (:
Joelle N.
I've used American Airlines the most. It is a fairly good airline and they try their best to help you out in whatever way they can. I use them quite frequently to travel home.
Allison R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
For me it has been hit or miss when it comes to customer service with AA. Usually more expensive in my area than other airlines. Not been impressed with their merger with USAirways.
Shannon M.
Great airlines, friendly people, ALWAYS a positive experience. Airplanes always clean and tidy, snack service in flights is great. I don't fly often but when I do it's with American!
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is the only way to go. I am never satisfied with any other airline and American seems to always be one of the cheapest options for where I live - which is a bonus.
E.J. H.
Garland , TX
Generally good experience. Usually have free snacks. Staff are friendly. Flights longer than an hour usually have in-flight entertainment. Set a decent standard for other airlines.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stink with American Airlines for multiple reasons. Customer service is one. Reliability is two. They are also codeshare partners with my favorite airlines, Delta and Alaskan. Having the ability to flexi-fly allows me to rack up miles quicker!
Elizabeth S.
Westville, NJ
I flew to the Dominican Republic back in August and the pilot and crew were so amazing and nice! There was an unruly passenger right before takeoff and the crew handled it amazingly!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?