American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have used multiple airlines traveling around the US and internationally, united is one of the only airlines that I’ve never had any issues with regarding tickets, times, baggage, etc. Overall I’m satisfied.
Pretty good service in flight. Be aware that on a round trip ticket, if you miss any leg of you flight departure, your return will automatically be canceled. Learned that the hard way.
We got the American Airlines credit card about 3 years ago and it has been a disappointment every since. We were initially getting priority boarding and the leg room has significantly decreased over the years. The one thing that has stayed consistent so far is the 1 bag free. For that I am grateful.
Traveled to Vegas last October for Kanye's concert and it was super last minute and I was able to purchase a last minute flight for a pretty incredible price and I couldn't be happier.
I have to use them a lot. The cons are not as customer friendly as I would like, redeeming rewards is an awful process. They tend to cancel flights very haphazardly. The pros are the planes are normally clean and most of the time prices are affordable.
Not a lot of bells and whistles, but the service was fine and the staff was friendly. My family had some weather issues with our flight but they were as accommodating as they could be
Amazing customer service! I have never had any issues flying American. There are also a lot of reasonably priced flights through them as well if you look at the right times and places.
My trip with this airlines was really nice I really have great things to say. My favorite part were the flight attendants they were really nice, I don't fly but maybe once a year if so. Customer service was awesome and I would recommend them again.
The don't give food and if they do it isn't tasty. I still love AA because I feel safe and they are a very reliable company. They have great customer service all around the world
I flew AA to And from Chicago and I had a great time!! Movies on a personal tv! I flew it then one other time and didn't have the tv but it was good flight. Would fly with them again
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos