BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19934)
Juliet A.
North Potomac
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from Florida  to Trinidad and I can tell you this is the best international trip I’ve ever taken. The staffs were very friendly and professional and I enjoyed my USB port for charging all my devices. There’s an ambient mood lighting to ease my jet lad and I also had an individual reading light.
Yaneisy A.
Miami
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I mean you gotta love american airlines. I've traveled a few times to Cuba and I love how they serve you snacks and something to drink both going and returning flights. Great customer service, just make sure if you don't pay for insurance, to make any changes in your flight within 24 hours of reservation!
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
I have traveled with AA several times. The boarding and departure were always on time. The staff is helpfull. The only things I didn't like is that they didn't serve food at all (was dinner or lunch time) and the plane was very old and uncomfortable (I don't know if it's only for the Venezuela-US flights)
Sonia S.
New York
Traveling with American Airlines has been a bit of a hit or miss for me. At times, everything is on point and the experience before during and after the flight are all pleasant. I have experienced delays 5x in the past year when flying with American Airlines and there were no reimbursement for these delays
Hayl M.
Jupiter
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A fine airline, never many issues with using American. However they charge $25 per checked suitcase, and their basic economy tickets do not allow access to overhead bin compartments. Their tickets are never that cheap, and they don’t fly nonstop to that many locations. I do use them but they are not my top choice.
Jesseca H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was my very first flight ever! We loved it! We flew from Missouri to the Dallas Airport in Texas and then to Las Vegas, Nevada! The entire flight was fantastic! All of the staff was exceptionally nice and we all got free refreshments on the way. We really enjoyed American Airlines and will definitely use them again!
CYNTHIA S.
New albany, OH
I have traveled a few times with American companies.But American Airlines I always travel. Is a good airline, has a good service, I've never had a problem. Just traveled in business class. I've never been in the special class.
I would recommend to my friends because I never had a problem.
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
I have to say that this is the best company for me and I get extremely happy when I find cheap tickets to peru. My usual trip goes from BWI - FLL - LIM. The gate in Florida is great has several outlets in each seat. The flight attendants are so nice, they provide good food and the planes are always clean.
Michelle C.
Modesto, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently flew American airlines to Hawaii. We were notified just minutes away from the airport that our flight was drastically delayed. The staff was kind, giving us food vouchers and such, but we were still trapped in an airport in paradise with 3 children. We did get a nice travel voucher for our troubles as well, but it would've been nice to know a bit more ahead of time. We would've gone back to the beach instead!
Hana C.
Shirley, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Last time I flew American Airlines with my mother who is in a wheelchair, the flight attendants were rude and unhelpful. One of them even called my mother fat and said that she was too heavy to use the aisle chair, which we have used many times. If less than one star was possible, that’s what they deserve.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?