American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love the new self service kiosks. The flights were nice enough. Sat in economy so we're were crunched together, but that's all flights. Most all of the stewards/stewardesses were nice, especially with us having a baby. Overall it was a pleasant experience.
I have flown with 3 different airlines in my life. American Airways was my most frequent and I never had any major problems, just the minor set backs you need to expect when it comes to flying.
I don't know anyone who ever has 100% nice things to say about any airline, but I can at least say that while American hasn't been my favorite, it certainly hasn't been the worst. So I guess with the kind of press airlines have had in recent years, that's something?
They never go above and beyond, they charge for EVERYTHING. Planes aren't always clean. Staff has been quite unfriendly to me on numerous occasions. It's certainly not my first choice when I fly.
I tend to fly exclusively American - I love their customer service, and everything is consistent, clean, and on time. My flights are very rarely delayed. I fly about 20-30 times a year for work.
I love that American Airlines has seating positions already assigned. The con is that they charge 25.00 per luggage, so if your a heavy packer like me you end up paying more for luggage. They have affordable flights if you book in advance not so cheap for last minute.
Ive had both good and bad experiences with American, they at times have delays which is a little stressful, I travel fairly often travel about once a month and at times leave 2 to 3 times a month
They do not have anything extra to offer, however, they do the main things well. Everything is clean they are usually on time. However, there is nothing extra, no perks, and no good flyer plan.
I don’t really like this company that much, sometimes the seats are not clean, the food they offer is not that great, bathrooms are not clean and hostess are not as friendly as other airline companies, I always think about it twice. But one pro is that prices are affordable
I love American Airlines. They may not be the cheapest, but I like the security that comes with their full flight schedule. I know if something happens to my flight, they will still get me home!
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos