BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Brittany C.
Las Vegas , NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines! Their flights have always been on time and the flight attendants are my favorite! They all seem to enjoy their job and they're always happy! I'd fly AA every time if I could!
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
AA has been great so far to me. AA seems to have the cheapest deals when I'm booking my trips. I wish they would upgrade their plans and have some other types of offers. That would be nice!
Sara M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They used to be the cheapest to fly with but now they are the most expensive. They aren't the best to fly with but they aren't the worst. As long as you can keep your cool, you'll be fine.
Erika P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
It never fails.... They always lose my luggage and my family's 😑and they aren't ever very nice about it either! Not sure if it's just a stroke of bad luck but I prefer south west much more!
Desiree P.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love flying on AA because of the great service I always receive. I fly on AA many times a year along with their alliance members. My favorite is they allow you to hold fares for free for 24 hours.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have only flown once. The first time the plane was delayed and it was over booked. The man had to wait till the next flight because they somehow sold the same seat to two different people
Emily V.
Plant City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not bad, it has gotten me to a from my destinations. Nothing special about it. Prices can vary, therefore you'll find good prices and some way too expensive. I am faithful to Southwest but AA comes pretty close.
Ella J.
Bloomsburg, PA
I loved this airline! Flew down to Florida for a week and they were amazing. Welcoming, nice and respectful of my friend and I. I can't wait to fly with them again. Also loved the snacks!!!
Sarah S.
Spring Mills, PA
I have flown American on and off for decades.  Most of the time, they do a great job but the recent trend of overbooking flights and bumping passengers has really become frustrating for me.
Barbie L.
This is the only airline I fly with pretty much because I have their rewards with each flight so it's more convenient for me. I have recently started flying first class and it is awesome!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?