American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I took an American Airlines flight from NC-NY then FL-NC. The flights were okay but just okay. The staff was fine but the planes themselves could have made the traveling more comfortable.
The few times I have had to fly on American Airlines it left a lot to be desired. Late flights, rude agents, tight seats/non existent leg room. I obviously prefer to fly other airlines.
Has changed a lot over the years. Pricey. No food and staff is horrible. Don't accommodate. Haven't flown with them in 2 years. Hopefully they can improve their customer service and prices
EZE-MIA in new cabin layout on daytime flight. Very good service, drinks and IFE. Highly recommend the daytime flight as passengers are not hurried along to finish eating so the crew can sleep, etc. Flight on time. Upon arrival, despite the arrivals video showing automated immigration processes, it is still time consuming. Return flight from DFW to EZE on very old B777, with old 2-3-2 layout. Seats worn, cabin staff tired and food ditto. As American Airlines has no competition on this route they do not make an effort to improve their service, Flight on time.
I don't fly often, but I do like to fly with American Airlines. It seems as though they are professional and friendly, and I've never had my luggage lost (like I have on another airline)
I flew with them a few years back, they are a pretty decent airline. I stopped flying with them because they did not have any direct flights to Perú(to my knowledge, which is understandable).
I flew AA a few months ago and overall it was a great flight. It was my sons first time flying (he was 5 months) and everyone worked really well with him, even though he cried a little.
I like flying American Airlines. I have flown twice in the last few months, one flight was severely delayed. I always feel like the crew does a great job of making everyone feel comfortable.
I love american airlines. I have been flying with them for years. Their eagle is small, but they are almost always on time (if not early). The flight attendants are always sweet and when I was younger they always made sure I felt comfortable flying alone.
We flew a few years ago on American Airlines. Customer service has been great and never an issue. I enjoy having a direct flight when available to my destination. Overall I a.m. satisfied
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos