BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
Flights tend to be more expensive. But the flights tend to be faster and less stops on the way. I have always had a good experience with flying this airline. They have great customer service. If you can find a good deal it is a great way to fly.
SANDRA M.
Long beach, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The seats are comfortable enough to fall asleep. Snacks can be a bit better in varieties, not just peanuts. Flight attendants are great. Favorite part is they more direct flights from coast to coast than others
Zendini B.
On time flights and competent staff are a must and American Airlines has both however they need to start sending flights to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Mustique and Bequia are Gems to Visit .
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have used U.S. air as my travel option but since the Merger with American Airlines, I have not been impressed. Booking online I have had trouble selecting seats if one flight is U.S. air and the other American. The flights have been delayed or canceled more than normal.
IVONNE G.
I always use Southwest Airlines but one time I decided to use this one ... and oh do I regret it . Horrible costumer service . Unprofessional. More expensive for who knows what reason .. no satisfied!
Becca S.
Arlington, VA
I really hate how they will charge a $200 change fee even if it is for the same day/same airport/etc. Despite that negative thing, the airline is usually pretty good. I've never had an issue before.
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had a great experience flying American Airlines. They were very hospitable with my needs and there were no delays. Pricing was average and not unreasonable. Overall positive experience! I would recommend.
Candy P.
Winston-Salem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The seats are a little tight and the leg room isn't very ample. I consider this a budget friendly airline. No frills, but you get what you pay for. I use this airline for quick domestic flights.
Shayna W.
Kalamazoo
Used this to fly to Germany. Even though there was a hurricane that my Airline was not affected other people's were. I did not miss my connecting flight and all of my luggage arrived on time.
Maureen S.
I don't know anyone who ever has 100% nice things to say about any airline, but I can at least say that while American hasn't been my favorite, it certainly hasn't been the worst. So I guess with the kind of press airlines have had in recent years, that's something?
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?