BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ok airline. Honestly would fly delta over them anyway, but don't really have any complaints. Airtravel in general is uncomfortable and not fun. They do get you from point a to point b and that's what matters.
Lauren H.
Canton, GA
The last time I flew American Airlines I had a great experience. The flight attendants were so nice and I loved that they played a movie/show for us to watch. I will fly American Airlines again!
Rebeca L.
It's always a hit or miss with AA. Some planes are older than life and some others newer but not fully functioning - like wifi - staff is the same, some super nice and helpful some super mean ...
Katrina W.
Hoffman Est, IL
My go to airline!!! I will try my hardest to find the best prices just to fly on american and avoid other airlines. Fantastic flight attendants, excellent customer service and no problems so far!
Patricia A.
Alpharetta, GA
Honestly it's whatever. It takes you to your destination which is the most important thing. Not the most comfortable or service oriented airline. But it's affordable and that's why I've used it.
Maritza V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this company but prices are usually too high for my budget. I has been many years since I last flew on AA although I always checks the price first. I love the company brand, the comfort of the planes and in flight service. I would recommend for the right price.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Nothing special. It's been a long time since I've flown with them and I do avoid picking their flights when traveling because it is so complicated and uncomfortable. They don't treat their staff well.
Lourdes W.
Dallas
Last time I flew AA was Sept. 2016 for my grandpa's funeral. Arrived to my destination 2 hours early. Flight attendant was kind enough & helped me with my stuff since I had a 6 month old with me.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
American Airlines always very comfortable to fly with. I have used it in several ovations. Customer service is good but has lots of wait and cancel flights. Apart from that my overall experience with them in good.
Rocio N.
Bay Shore
My grandparents fly to Dominican Republic all the time! I would say that the flight has a bit of more turbulence than others which would be a con, and a pro would be that they have great food!!!!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?