BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Out of the few airlines I have used I enjoy American Airlines a whole lot better than any other. It's comfortable....they put on a movie for you to watch its just worth it than any other airline.
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
I fly to Boston about twice a year to see my sister and usually end up purchasing an American flight. While I've never had a horrible experience, it's also nothing extraordinary. However, I have noted frequent delays recently.
Janie V.
Spearfish, SD
I really like traveling with them because they have great service. Very friendly staff and they where nice anytime i needed anything. Good prices and i was always on time anywhere i have gone.
Nicole F.
Just flew with them in July, and they weren't bad. Though my flights were still US Airways. I know other people have had bad experiences with them, but to date, I've had positive experiences.
Sara H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Its ok but the whenever I sit down on their chairs it feels really disgusting. I'm not that much of a clean freak but the chairs look pretty dirty and somtimes they'll have blankets for you and a really tiny pillow which also looks like they did not wash it at all.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service is mediocre. The luggage allowance depends on where you are traveling to. Staff is friendly for the most part. I don't use it as often. But the few times I have, I certainly enjoyed the service.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can't remember the last time I flew American Airlines. I know I have before but honestly can't remember anything about it. I prefer Southwest because their fares are lower and their bags fly free.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It's really hit or miss for me. I would say they are definitely better than Delta, but not even close to Virgin America. I am more comfortable flying with them in someways, but not in others.
Awilda R.
American Airlines is the BEST airline ever!! I am one of the many people that have always had a good experience flyer by with them. Thank you American for taking care of us all in the air!!!
Kaleb S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love the new American Airlines look! Definitely one of the better and well put together airlines. I have experienced some unnecessary delays and not been informed, but what airlines hasn't?
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?