BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Natalie O.
Yorba Linda , CA
They're ok. I got from point A to B safely. I did have a problem with the connecting flights being super close but I guess I could have sorted that out myself. Other than that it was a good flight.
kat w.
North bergen, NJ
Service is average. I can't recall anything special with them. I usually fly with them when I need to travel to Asian. They have good staff speaking the local languages
Heather S.
Morgantown , WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I put three stars because I actually haven't flown yet. I booked my first flight to be in October. The scheduling with this airline was fairly simple and I received a great deal. Hoping all goes well!
Zendini B.
On time flights and competent staff are a must and American Airlines has both however they need to start sending flights to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Mustique and Bequia are Gems to Visit .
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Nothing special. It's been a long time since I've flown with them and I do avoid picking their flights when traveling because it is so complicated and uncomfortable. They don't treat their staff well.
Lindsay K.
Harrison, OH
We have had all good experiences with this airline. Even when our flight was delayed, then cancelled, they paid for our hotel and gave us food vouchers until we could get home. Highly recommend.
Diane G.
Lenoir City , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew commercial from Knoxville TN to Philadelphia PA. The experience was nice but plane was really small. I can't complain but it wasn't the most luxurious commercial flight I've been on.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
American Arlines is a great company to fly with you get good customer service ,the prices are usually good, and I love the fact that they try their best to make their customers feel comfortable.
Sarah M.
Fort Worth tx
I pretty much choose American Airlines at any opportunity. It’s more beneficial to book your flights directly from their airline web site, than a third party app or website as well. Helpful tip!
Devyn H.
Raeford, NC
I have never had a bad experience with American Airlines, but I never thought it was anything special either. They have good customer service, and the employees seemed to always want to help. I have traveled with them for overseas adventures.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?