American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Pretty nice service. No complaints on the flights although they tend to run a bit pricier than others. I have used them several times. All went well. Customer service was decent. I would recommend them.
I flew with AA for the first time when I was heading back home from Chicago after a month. The stewardess's were very friendly and accommodating. They did not come around often but when they did it was to assure everything was fine and to fill us all in on our delayed departure.
The attention in the airplane it's good, have so much compromise with the clients, I believe this is the principal part. Have good snacks and newspapers for read. I am satisfied overall, it is all good!
I haven't had any problems with American Airlines. I've always used it to travel within the United States. The only thing is that before they used to give you food and now they only give you a beverage.
Honestly you get what you pay for. They offer some of the cheapest flights but they always seemed delayed and it causes a lot of inconvenience so if you don't mind the wait then it's worth it to purchase!
I have flown american airlines a few times. They have lost my bag multiple times. They gave my seat up before. I would say the only good thing is they always make up for it when something is wrong.
I do not always use American Airlines because the costumer service can sometimes be hit or miss. They seem to always the nicest of the rudest, so I normally avoid it. They are super clean and safe though
I have had good luck with American Airlines. When things do go wrong, they are willing to help work it out. I wish they didn't charge for extra luggage, tho. These add on fees are getting ridiculous!
I don't love American Airlines. They sometimes have the best prices so that's the only time I fly with them. I wouldn't recommend unless it was the least expensive. I would not Recommend. I prefer delta!
We have used American airlines for a couple of our trips. You do pay more for a ticket through them. Their customer service is okay not the best. If we had a choice we probably wouldn't go through them.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos