BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Amanda S.
Cape coral, FL
Pretty nice service. No complaints on the flights although they tend to run a bit pricier than others. I have used them several times. All went well. Customer service was decent. I would recommend them.
Melissa Q.
I flew with AA for the first time when I was heading back home from Chicago after a month. The stewardess's were very friendly and accommodating. They did not come around often but when they did it was to assure everything was fine and to fill us all in on our delayed departure.
Thais F.
Falls Church, VA
The attention in the airplane it's good, have so much compromise with the clients, I believe this is the principal part. Have good snacks and newspapers for read. I am satisfied overall, it is all good!
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't had any problems with American Airlines. I've always used it to travel within the United States. The only thing is that before they used to give you food and now they only give you a beverage.
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
Honestly you get what you pay for. They offer some of the cheapest flights but they always seemed delayed and it causes a lot of inconvenience so if you don't mind the wait then it's worth it to purchase!
Sarah M.
Republic
I have flown american airlines a few times. They have lost my bag multiple times. They gave my seat up before. I would say the only good thing is they always make up for it when something is wrong.
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I do not always use American Airlines because the costumer service can sometimes be hit or miss. They seem to always the nicest of the rudest, so I normally avoid it. They are super clean and safe though
PJ B.
I have had good luck with American Airlines. When things do go wrong, they are willing to help work it out. I wish they didn't charge for extra luggage, tho. These add on fees are getting ridiculous!
Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
I don't love American Airlines. They sometimes have the best prices so that's the only time I fly with them. I wouldn't recommend unless it was the least expensive. I would not Recommend. I prefer delta!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have used American airlines for a couple of our trips. You do pay more for a ticket through them. Their customer service is okay not the best. If we had a choice we probably wouldn't go through them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?