BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jen R.
My favorite airline to fly! Very clean. Great staff. Usually has very good customer service. I have them 4 stars because they are a little pricey. However, you pay more for a great experience overall!
Charity W.
My husband and I travel a lot and American Airlines always makes our trip smooth. The staff is friendly and helpful. Check in is easy and we've never had a problem. Try them out and you'll be amazed! ☺
Penny G.
White Riv Jct, VT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Most airlines are continuing to go down in service and customer satisfaction in my opinion. I don't expect more that a bag of peanuts and 1/2 cup of ginger ale anymore. I'm just happy to have a safe landing!
Dominika Q.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this company before and I can say I had only good experience. Thnx god I never experienced anything bad. The customer service was nice and I used this company many times. So I am overall Satisfied.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had any issues with American Airlines. I can usually find affordable flights with them and have never experienced anything negative with my flights. Keep up the good work, American Airlines!
Kris M.
Bradenton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fares are very affordable but the service is substandard. Connecting flight layovers are too short, causing delays when passengers are delayed from other flights.
Caila G.
Always had a great experience with American. The flight attendants are nice and the seats aren't too uncomfortable. The planes have never been gross and I've never felt scared flying with the airline
Yolanda P.
Favorite Airlines outside continental and it was the only one I would take to go to Puerto Rico every summer with my family when I was a kid. I love everything about this airline and the staff are so helpful, courteous, and so nice. This airline I would recommend to anyone.
Connie K.
Mooreville, MS
Always fly American and never had a bad experience. I'm not the most comfortable in airplanes. But the crew definitely makes you feel at ease. They were very good accommodating my preschooler as well!!
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This airline is just that, an airline. Nothing special or extravagant about it. It’s customer service reps are not the nicest and depending if you’re lucky, you won’t get the plane that’s from the 80s.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?