BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19956)
Carly T.
American airlines is the most comfortable airline to fly. It can certainly be more expensive than other airlines, but at a certain point you are paying for your comfort and experience. If you have the extra dollars to spend, I highly enjoy flying American which I why I joined their frequent flyer program.
Sarah W.
Richmond, IN
Will never fly with them again. Was sick in an airport and asked, after waiting 3 hours about my luggage that was being pulled. The manager got into my face and yelled he didn't have time for this and could count on my luggage going to my destination withoit me now and I could retrieve it then. That ended up being 2 days later....
Stephany G.
Malverne
American Airlines is one of the best companies at the market!
You have affordable prices and the flight attendant, pilots and everybody on the desk are always wiling to help!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I'm so happy with my experience with this airline. Frim the purchase of our tickets to the un-bording of the plane we had such a great experience. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable about their job and went iut of their way ti make sure we were comfortable. I definitely would recommend this airline.
Malena B.
clermont, florida
They don´t bring a good services at all, they make my fiancĂ© to lose his trip to Galapagos´s Island in Ecuador and they make him sleep one night in Colombia when he pay for a direct ticket to Ecuador. Also they always say : "We have turbulence,so we can not give you food" when it is on turbulence at all.
Daniela B.
I’d say that my experience flying with AA to be the first time was great! We lost our flight and they put us in the next flight, which was great!
The only cons I’d say that the plane was cold and even tho I had my sweater on I asked one of the flight attendant for a blanket and they said they didn’t have any.
April P.
Parma, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have nothing but good things to say about American. Flights seem to always be on time. They are spacious. Friendly. They are all-around a good airline to fly with. I would recommend them to others and they seem to fly out of a lot of cities and have routes that other airlines don’t have which is definitely a plus.
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is inexpensive but it gets the job done. You have to pay for certain surcharges and fees which can get annoying. But if you pack light it won’t be a problem
Santale O.
Rochester, NY
Although they are very cheap in prices. I found them to be inconvenient. I had a layover of almost 5 hours. After the layover was over and we were suppose to board they had us wait an additional 1 1/2 hours to get in because of issue with a door they had to fix. Me personally, I wish they would have just switched the plane and call it day.
Shikha B.
San Ramon, CA
i have flown american airlines quite a few times. the experiences i have had very. on some flights everyone was extremly nice and other times they would mess up my meals and not give me any replacment meal. i tend to stay away from flying this airlines though i occasionally use it if im out of options
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?