American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Flown with American Airlines quite a few times! Never had any issues and I like the service on the plane. The plane size will vary, and I don't use this service all the time, but when I fly American, no issues!
As a military spouse, I like that they have direct flights to the small, non-popular locations. But the planes are super small and always packed. Everyone knows military fly too. Should use the bigger planes.
American Airlines have pretty high prices. When I travel I usually check and compare every airline to see who has the cheapest flights. I have maybe flown with AA 2 times in my life. I don’t remember it being a bad experience.
This airline is pretty basic and standard. the seats and isles always seam to be dirty and dingy. I feel like I might catch a cold every time I fly this airline but it gets me from place to place and sometimes is cheaper than other options.
My flight with them was pleasant. I don't love flying so that's why it wasn't great, but the faculty and flight attendants were all great. I would 100% recommend flying with this airline. I'm very satisfied with them.
This is one of the few airlines I have had good luck with. When I was flying out to school back in March, United screwed up my flight and didn't put me on, and American Airlines made it really easy for me to find the best flight back across the country. This is the only airline I fly now.
American Airlines is a great service. I feel comfortable when I fly with them. I used their services about once a year or more often. I feel like the service is great. And overall I am very satisfied with them.
The last time we booked a flight in AA, we had 4 travellers who were all booked together. When we recieved our seat assignments 2 of us were sprinkled about the plan and only two were sat together. The air was not working either. Made for a very bad experience flying 4 hours nonstop
It did its job but I don't know.. I had little to no faith in the pilot because when we were taking off the plane kept swerving to the sides and made me really scared. On landing - same thing. Very unstable.
I have had horrible experience with AA and also in regards to the connections. My main airport is in SAT and we don't have a major hub so always an issue to fly out since I have to connect in multiple cities
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos