American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
This is usually what my family and I fly through. It's close to our home. Overall we've always had a good experience with them. A few delays every now and then but that happens. I would recommend them to friends!
American Airlines is one of the better airlines I have flown. They are reasonable and priced well. I use this airline most often than not because we have so many miles. Way better than Delta, that's for sure.
I've enjoyed the flights I've taken on AA. I earn points with them so I prefer to fly with them. Not a big fan of their lack of food in the plane but I'm okay with the snack boxes. Should offer more of variety
We have been flying American Airlines lately because they have been having very good rates to points we travel to visit family. We always make great connections w a reasonable stop over time between flights.
American Airlines is always reliable and treats their customers well. The airplanes are nice, but I do wish they had more wifi options and chargers on the aircraft. Overall I would fly American Airlines again.
AA is great for an affordable plane ride that still is nice and always has good service. I fly AA 4-5 times a year and there my go to airline no matter what. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly as well
Great airline. Flight attendants are always polite and helpful. Seat are nice and spacey even in the economy seating. Drinks and snacks are good and have a great array of choices. Recommend for an easy flight.
They give you a free drink and I got a complimentary bag check after I got on the plane! I use them every time I fly! Customer service was great! My favorite part was the window seat! I was overall satisfied!
Definitely in my top 5 favorite airlines, staff is great, airplanes and clean at least the ones I’ve traveled in, pilots did a great job and take off and landing and of course getting to the destination safely
I've only flew American Airlines once or twice in my life, but it was a pretty decent experience. Nothing fancy at all. My only complaint would be the cleanliness of the plane. Other than that nice staff and plane.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos