American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Delayed flight for our honeymoon resulting in missed connection to honeymoon in Hawaii. lost our luggage. The flight was good once on. I haven't flown them again yet but would probably give another chance.
There's a reason AA has been around for such a long time, it has the experience of air travel and the ability to progress and bring in innovation. There might be airlines I prefer, however this one get a solid A
Not a fan. My sister and I both have had terrible experiences with them. I've flown with them several times to save money but I never look forward to it. Affordability is where my two stars are coming from.
Great company and friendly flight attendants. I have always been treated with respect and have been taken care of. They have won over a loyal customer through their friendly staff and affordable airfare
I've flown with them a few times but I can definitely say that their international service is much better. I have to serious complaints with them, but i do with that they didn't charge extra for luggage.
I used to travel with AA when I was younger and it was amazing. But over the years, their services have changed. Prices are about the same as Jetblue and you get better service there so theres no point.
I traveled with American Airlines a few years and to be honest, my experience with them is quite positive. The flight attendants were very polite and nice and the flight in itself went smoothly. Loved it.
I chose AA because they had the lowest fare. In addition to the lowest fare, I was allowed to check one bag and bring a carry on with no additional fees. My flight was on time and I didn't experience any issues, so I had no interaction with customer service. I would fly AA again.
I travel a lot and the times that I have flown with American Airlines were mostly smooth. I had one hiccup but for the amount of times that I fly, the good outweighs the bad. Th planes are pretty comfortable as well.
Worst airlines ever. It seems like every flight I book with them delays or cancels. They are the most inconsistent airlines. I've had so many interrupted trips and they don't try to make it right. You have to beg for help.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos