BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Alexis W.
Winter Garden, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
As a military spouse, I like that they have direct flights to the small, non-popular locations. But the planes are super small and always packed. Everyone knows military fly too. Should use the bigger planes.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
This is usually what my family and I fly through. It's close to our home. Overall we've always had a good experience with them. A few delays every now and then but that happens. I would recommend them to friends!
Roseddy P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They are still in the past. The seats... not confortable at all. The prices are ok, but I don't know.

Ellos están en el pasado. los asientos no muy cómodos del todo. Los precios están bien, pero como que no se.
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
American Airlines is always reliable and treats their customers well. The airplanes are nice, but I do wish they had more wifi options and chargers on the aircraft. Overall I would fly American Airlines again.
Gabby R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the few airlines I have had good luck with. When I was flying out to school back in March, United screwed up my flight and didn't put me on, and American Airlines made it really easy for me to find the best flight back across the country. This is the only airline I fly now.
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
I've started traveling through American airline for a couple of years now and I've love traveling through them. They have updated most of their planes and the little tablets they have on each seat makes the plane ride worth it.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This airline is pretty basic and standard. the seats and isles always seam to be dirty and dingy. I feel like I might catch a cold every time I fly this airline but it gets me from place to place and sometimes is cheaper than other options.
Abigail S.
Flown with American Airlines quite a few times! Never had any issues and I like the service on the plane. The plane size will vary, and I don't use this service all the time, but when I fly American, no issues!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
AA is ok, on a flight I'm usually sleep so nothing can really go wrong if you're sleep lol. No issues with attendants or luggage (hopefully that doesn't change now). Their daughter airline us airways sucks tho
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
American Airlines is a great service. I feel comfortable when I fly with them. I used their services about once a year or more often. I feel like the service is great. And overall I am very satisfied with them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?