BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
theborns742 L.
Camarillo
Traveled for work so my ticket was purchased for me on this airline. I wasn't impressed at all. I've had better service from other airlines that seem cleaner. Hopefully I won't have to fly this airline again.
Rose C.
We have been flying American Airlines lately because they have been having very good rates to points we travel to visit family. We always make great connections w a reasonable stop over time between flights.
Abigail S.
Flown with American Airlines quite a few times! Never had any issues and I like the service on the plane. The plane size will vary, and I don't use this service all the time, but when I fly American, no issues!
Emma D.
It's been nice service and the staff was really helpful and friendly. We had our tickets changed, and they helped us immensely. The in-flight service was also very nice, although the food could've been better.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
American Airlines is a great service. I feel comfortable when I fly with them. I used their services about once a year or more often. I feel like the service is great. And overall I am very satisfied with them.
Olive H.
Guttenberg , NJ
I gave them 4 star only cuz they are willing to refund me in full amount. I booked a connect flight to CVG and the first flight left 19 mins early , then second flight was delay for 2 hrs. I ended up taking another airline.
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight with them was pleasant. I don't love flying so that's why it wasn't great, but the faculty and flight attendants were all great. I would 100% recommend flying with this airline. I'm very satisfied with them.
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
After the whole problem with last years flop I found American airline got a lot better in costumer serviced and waiting time, my favorite part is their video at the beginning of flight. Yes I would recommend!
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
I've started traveling through American airline for a couple of years now and I've love traveling through them. They have updated most of their planes and the little tablets they have on each seat makes the plane ride worth it.
Stephanie T.
naples
It's a very known airline that allows you to fly at your own comfort. Prices for flights are affordable and realistic, unlike other airlines that charge way too much. The flight goes smooth with this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?