American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
His airline typically has decently priced flights and a variety of convenient departure times. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with them again in the future. It’s still way better than Spirit , which I will never fly again.
Flying with these Airlines is a great experience and they have smooth a quick transitions. Ive never had any experience but my teammate had to use it and it went well. I only have one con it just takes a while for a response if you have to use customer service late at night other than that it's alright
I flew "first class" with American for work and it literally was just a wider seat in the front of the plane. I'm pretty sure there was duct tape on my seat as well.
I like this airline a lot. I have never had a problem and a lot of the time they offer free tv or a free movie. Always have free wifi when you are at a point when you can use it. Definitely love flying American Airlines.
The airline is responsible and punctual, although the planes that use for short distances are not comfortable. The food is not very good, the attention to the passengers is sometimes not pleasant
We've had no real issues with American Airlines. The prices seem to be continuously going up, but they are in line with most other airlines. No real issues and everyone I've ever dealt with has been very nice.
I flew every Monday and Friday for the past five months and I only prefer to fly American! Their customer service is excellent and hardly ever had delayed flights and when they do they always make sure to get you home!
For the most part I like this airline. They’ve treated me really good always. They sometimes run late and have delays and don’t inform the customers which I don’t like. Overall I’m satisfied and would recommend to others
I think that the flight is good. The customer service could be a little better sometimes. I don't travel too often by plane so I may have just cause them on a bad day. I prefer American Airlines over any other airline.
I've only flown on American one time and I promise I will never fly again if possible.. I use American to fly to Las Vegas and let's just say I had an unpleasant experience with them and it was very My first time flying
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos