American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I don't remember when I went on American but they are a good airline they have nice staff that help you out! I would recommend people to use this airline I have also hear many good reviews about American airline
Best Airline Hands down. Our recent trip to Italy was great. We had a few issues but nothing drastic. I cannot have dairy and they supplied me personalized in flight food for free. Definitely the only airline we use.
Average pricing. Clean planes. Haven't been disappointed. On time flights. My last flight was from the DR to NM and my seats were uncomfortable because it was a smaller plane even though I upgraded to business class.
I love American Airlines so much that I have a credit card through them! The credit program is amazing because you can fly for free once you accumulate enough points. Plus you get a ton of points just for signing up
I didn't have any issues with American Airlines. The employees were friendly and even got me onboard an earlier flight. I didn't have to ask. They just did it. I would recommend American Airlines to my close friends.
I have flown with this airline quite a few times and is generally a better airline than others. Most of the time it comes with some sort of in flight entertainment which is always good to have on a long flight
I have flown American in the past, but for the routes that I travel, you can't beat JetBlue. American is a premiere airline in the US, but they seem very no frills to me. They haven't innovated or made investments to stay with the times.
This is a great airline. The tickets were priced affordably. The whole experience was great. The attendants were respectful and great service which made the travel relaxing and not stressful. I would use this airline again.
I've only flown with AA a handful of times. However, I've never had good experiences, not even once! All the service personnels always had bad attitude and acted very impatient all the time. No one ever smiled.
I have flown American twice. Both times there were significant delays causing issues with connecting flights. I was never offered anything complimentary, not e:an a drink when we had to sit on the plane for over an hour waiting on an additional flight attendant.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos