American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Lies, lies, lies. All they told us was lies while they flew us around in the site for 4 straight hours. Lost half a day of my trip to see my mother. I saved up a lot for that trip. Extremely unhappy with the service.
American is by far the best airline around. They have such caring staff who know what they're talking about. Everyone was very kind and they were so knowledgeable.
Best customer service I have had in a long time. Always friendly staff with the ability to assist you if you need help! I use this airline at least 4 times a year!
I am a very big traveler and most of the destinations I visit, it is normally a plane ride away. I used to choose my airplane ticket by price, choosing the cheapest ticket. Now, 95% of the time, I choose American Airlines. I love the customer service and the friendliness of most people of AA.
Me and my Husband fly American all the time and they are very hospitable. I try not to fly any other airline unless I have no other choice. Which is very seldom. I would say they are the best in the airline market.
I have flown with American many times and have not been disappointed. Staff are typically friendly and available to help. I travel with my toddler frequently and American has always been accommodating and supportive!
Most travels through this airline the truth many of the times the prices are decent but the service does not reward it, comfort and other reasons. I have heard many complaints from consumers so it would be something to take into account on behalf of them to nejor
I can say our experiences with AA is just okay. I've had no complains nor bad experiences with them. I think they handle their customers well. Not the all-out kinda thing. Just okay. Just what we actually need for travel.
I am a frequent flyer and have flown with American many times. While I do appreciate the fact that they offer so many flight times, I am not a fan of many of their policies including their cancelation fees.
I had a wonderful experience! It was the first time flying alone and the staff were very nice and attentive. Very clean. I flew first class and the seats were comfortable and of great quality. I will fly with them again.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos