BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lies, lies, lies. All they told us was lies while they flew us around in the site for 4 straight hours. Lost half a day of my trip to see my mother. I saved up a lot for that trip. Extremely unhappy with the service.
Jessa T.
American is by far the best airline around. They have such caring staff who know what they're talking about. Everyone was very kind and they were so knowledgeable.
Marlette J.
Seabrook, TX
Best customer service I have had in a long time. Always friendly staff with the ability to assist you if you need help! I use this airline at least 4 times a year!
Lauren R.
Collegeville
I am a very big traveler and most of the destinations I visit, it is normally a plane ride away. I used to choose my airplane ticket by price, choosing the cheapest ticket. Now, 95% of the time, I choose American Airlines. I love the customer service and the friendliness of most people of AA.
Debbie D.
Me and my Husband fly American all the time and they are very hospitable. I try not to fly any other airline unless I have no other choice. Which is very seldom. I would say they are the best in the airline market.
Ashlyn P.
Richardson, TX
I have flown with American many times and have not been disappointed. Staff are typically friendly and available to help. I travel with my toddler frequently and American has always been accommodating and supportive!
Mi S.
Miami Beach, FL
Most travels through this airline the truth many of the times the prices are decent but the service does not reward it, comfort and other reasons. I have heard many complaints from consumers so it would be something to take into account on behalf of them to nejor
Jana T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can say our experiences with AA is just okay. I've had no complains nor bad experiences with them. I think they handle their customers well. Not the all-out kinda thing. Just okay. Just what we actually need for travel.
Bianca M.
Dallas, TX
I am a frequent flyer and have flown with American many times. While I do appreciate the fact that they offer so many flight times, I am not a fan of many of their policies including their cancelation fees.
Mandy G.
Butler, PA
I had a wonderful experience! It was the first time flying alone and the staff were very nice and attentive. Very clean. I flew first class and the seats were comfortable and of great quality. I will fly with them again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?