BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Nikita C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines company is a good airline. They travel domestically and internationally and are reliable. They fly to pretty much everywhere. Prices are standard compared to other airlines. I have flown with them before.
Kiana M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flying with these Airlines is a great experience and they have smooth a quick transitions. Ive never had any experience but my teammate had to use it and it went well. I only have one con it just takes a while for a response if you have to use customer service late at night other than that it's alright
Ashleigh R.
Pfafftown, NC
Any airline is going to have delays but when an employee is actually kind that helps make a crappy experience better. Most of the employees I havw encountered have been nice and try their hardest to make your experience better.
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
Good airlines, better than United who will throw you off. Customer Service is good and very helpful, even the in service entertainment is great. You turn your app on and get to choose seats before and after, look at in flight entertainment.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They were not the best airline, but definitely not the worst. Flight attendants were nice and friendly. Check in took entirely too long and was less organized than Delta.
Santy B.
Their airplanes are so confortable and the pilot is so happy every time of the trip... the services of food is so good, the food is hot and tasty. I really liked...
Natalie P.
McKeesport, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I enjoy flying American. Although I would not say that it is my favorite airline to fly there is not any really bad things to say about it. The prices are usually good too! I am just not a huge fan of how seating works!
Victoria P.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think that the flight is good. The customer service could be a little better sometimes. I don't travel too often by plane so I may have just cause them on a bad day. I prefer American Airlines over any other airline.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines Airline Company Flights are on time. The staff was friendly and helpful. the prices were reasonable. However the seats were very uncomfortable and cramped. Passengers were packed like sardines.
Ana S.
The airline is responsible and punctual, although the planes that use for short distances are not comfortable. The food is not very good, the attention to the passengers is sometimes not pleasant
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?