American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
This airline changed my flights and did not tell me and did not call or email to notify me that my flight had been canceled. I will not be flying with them AGAIN!
I have never been disappointed with American Airlines. The planes are always clean and I always have a good experience with cancellations being very rare. Also very affordable prices and it is one of my go tos when I travel
I had a great service and the flight attendants were very nice this is where i took my first flight ever from Louisiana to Colorado . I stayed for a week and then returned home saftely . It was a sootghing trip there and back and i have used it ever since .
Great airline. Reliable, good deals, comfortable, friendly staff. Consistent schedule, almost always on time. Enjoy using this airline and will use again. Recommend
I've flown American Airlines quite a bit since they are based out of my area. Service has always been good. The only downfall is the charge for luggage these days, though I know that's common with most airlines. Flights have almost always been on time and smooth.
Best customer service I have had in a long time. Always friendly staff with the ability to assist you if you need help! I use this airline at least 4 times a year!
Me gusta viajar en american .desde la primera vez . Que viaje a mis 12 años fue en american y me gusta mucho mi último viaje fue a cuba y fue en american airlines.
Nothing to complain about. Staff is all courteous and are attentive to everyone's needs. Economy class is generally pretty clean and gets you from point a to point b. I would definitely fly again if I need to.
Never had any issue with American Airlines, always a good, reliable company to fly. Wish the seat space was bigger as well as the leg room. Customer service has always been very friendly and helpful. Given that I live nearby an airport with their hub, I fly them most of the time. I would recommend
The staff if always really pleasant. I never have to worry about a problem when flying with this airline. The pros are that if there's a problem the customer service desk will fix it. I use it when ever I go on vacation that requires a plane. I am always satisfied with this company.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos