BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Andrea F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been flying with AA since I was a little girl and I've always had great experiences. I always feel safe and taken care of. Easy and quick process especially for European flights. Definitely recommend this airline!
Ashley O.
I enjoyed my trip on American Airlines.  The space was decent for a smaller plane and they offered the viewing computers for in-flight paid for videos, the biggest con was the service was not as great as I had hoped.
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
Good airline to travel with. I don't have complaints. Flown with them several times. Seats are comfortable, service is good, organized. The only thing is they delayed my flight more then once. Would still recommend over other airlines.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
They were not the best airline, but definitely not the worst. Flight attendants were nice and friendly. Check in took entirely too long and was less organized than Delta.
🌹Danielle🌹 R.
shreveport
I went on it when j went to California and it was ok I mean i feel like every airplane food is the same but it's fine. I just wished that they had the mini Tvs but I think that's just for when ur traveling long distances
Claudia M.
Bella Vista, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I found the staff helpful and accommodating. We felt we were taken care off. Staff of AA were courteous on our journey.

The Food was very little considering a international flight, thanks goodness I brought snacks!
Nikita C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines company is a good airline. They travel domestically and internationally and are reliable. They fly to pretty much everywhere. Prices are standard compared to other airlines. I have flown with them before.
Lynette M.
I enjoy flying American Airlines. I have been flying with this company for many years, and I always know that I can trust their flights to be on time and an overall pleasant experience!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I've always had good experiences with American Airlines. They offer competitive Air Fare and excellent customer service. I feel safe traveling with this airline and would definitely recommend them for any traveling needs.
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
My last trips were with AA are excellent in their service, I am sorry for the little accident that happened recently, but for me they are an excellent company. 👌🏻✈️
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?