BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Paige C.
Linden, NJ
I have never had a good experience with American Airlines and I do not intend to try and find out if I ever will. Customer service was a joke, zero help, broke my luggage. Fly with any other airline and save yourself the hassle.
Shannon S.
I have never had any problems on American Airlines. They often have the lowest prices on the flights that I need to take. The customer service is not as good as other airlines like Delta, but I've never had anything bad happen.
Savannah K.
South Riding
I love flying, im the person that’ll be excited for days before we even leave just because I get to go to the airport and I know i’m going to fly and get away, this airline meets my expectations and keeps me excited every time!
Nicole B.
Chicago
This airline was so accommodating to all of my needs. I do have to say there is not much leg room but the seats are comfortable. The flight attendants are super nice and will do whatever they need to to make your flight amazing.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
We flew from DC to LA. The people are very helpful. I had my daughter with me and they didn't rush us at all. I was juggling a toddler and carseat and a stroller. They even blocked a seat for both of us. Only thing we didn't like is the delay.
Jia M.
Staff
American Airlines is hands down the worst airline. I have never had a good experience with them. Flights are always delayed/cancelled. I do not recommend this airline to anyone.
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Most often fly on AA. Usually flying from CA to TX. Use about twice per year. Never had any major issues. Sometimes would be nice if they would let us off plane if they knew we would be grounded for an extended amount of time.
Taryn C.
Farmington, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorites to fly when heading out of town. They’re not the cheapest, but definitely worth the money. Staff has always been polite and helpful. I would recommend to anyone looking for great service when flying.
Kara A.
Joliet
Overall I have had good experiences with American airlines. My straight thru flights to San Juan were always smooth. I also have the credit card and get free checked bags. Overall I have never had issues with American Airlines.
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Smooth flight, great staff members. Very helpful. They explain everything to you as in procedures. Made me feel very comfortable. Planes are clean and so is the regular airport. I was happy to use them and wouldn't mind using the company again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?