BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
No worse or better than the other airlines.  It's the middle of the road.  I don't have anything good or bad because the goal of airlines today is to charge as much as possible and give as little as possible.  I wouldn't necessarily recommend or not recommend this airline, it was just mediocre.
Melissa C.
Richardson, TX
Great to fly with American, they offer free checked bag with military orders, We get to save a couple bucks. Never had any issues and staff is always friendly, we always book with American, which is about 2-3 times a year.
Athena V.
Sacramento, CA
American airlines always has the best planes and the best company I always have a really good time when I fly with them I never had a bad experience price may be a little bit expensive but that's OK it's totally worth it.
Valerie E.
Just recently had a flight with the coming hurricane and had great customer service. They were considerate and went above and beyond to help me. My flight experience was great, good staff, entertainment and snacks were okay too.
Katie F.
Nashville, TN
Never had a bad experience on American. I truly just book my flights based on cost and availability, and it just so happens to be American at times. Giving 4 stars simply because Southwest has always proven to be the best.
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
American seems to be decently priced and you can find deals if you use third party apps. Customer service needs a bit of work but I would use them again. Probably best for short flights, longer than two hours seems to hurt my bum!
Carrie M.
Everett, WA
Flying American Airlines is usually great! There's T.V.s on the back of every chair which is really fun and entertaining! They also track exactly where you are which is super cool! I've never had a bad experience with them.
Matthew W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't had any issues with AA. Sometimes there are delays but not always ones that can be controlled by the airline itself. I've always flown pleasantly with them. Nothing special but never any problems so I am satisfied!
Natalia M.
Lake worth , FL
Employees are very rude and the rows are very small so if you have big bags or you're a big person it's very hard to get to your seat without bumping into the chairs. Also you can hear everything thats happening in the plane
Pamela P.
Boston
Good service, i have never had any issues with AA. I am only giving them 3 starts because i feel like they are a little outdated in their equipment. I have never had any issues with the costumer service. I would recommend.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?