BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
July A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA was great until they started charging for 1st checked bag; unfortunately, they are one of the very few that travel to my country (D.R.- Caribbean) so i feel that I HAVE to use it and not necessarily, that I Want to.
Alyssa P.
Shepherdstown, WV
I love this airline so much! The screens in the seats are by far my favorite part especially when it has outlets or USB ports. The flight attendants are always so sweet and willing to help. I definitely recommend this'
Sarah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like this airline a lot. I have never had a problem and a lot of the time they offer free tv or a free movie. Always have free wifi when you are at a point when you can use it. Definitely love flying American Airlines.
AnnaKathryn W.
Brandon, MS
American is my families go to airline although it is sometimes not offered through every flight we book. I love the prices and the staff has always been polite and thoughtful. My family is always satisfied with american
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As with most airlines the pricing is high and the service mediocre. I’ve flown American many times over the years and am most happy with the customer service once on the plane. They try to be accommodating when possible.
Maria M.
Lake View, NY
I always feel as though my flights will be dependable when I book with American Airlines. The attendants are friendly and the flights are generally clean. I have not had any issues where I needed to use customer service.
Kylee M.
Everything has always gone smoothly every time that I’ve used American Airlines. The onboard process was easy and quick. The customer service was always great if we had a problem. We will be flying American again soon.
Elaine B.
Northridge, CA
Every time I fly with AA, there is always an issue with delays and missed connections as a result. The customer service is okay, but it’s not great and the employees often seem tired and disgruntled (which I understand).
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
I’ve always been pretty satisfied with this airline, flying overseas was always as comfortable as possible even in second class, the crew are friendly and the seats are comfortable. And I survived which is always a plus.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
American arline is great for their service and flight avaiablilities. Their flights are mostly clean and comfortable. There's enough room even in the back for the legs. the rewards program is good also.  overall I'm satisfied with the airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?