American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have always had a pleasant experience flying first class on American Airlines! The flight attendants are very attentive. When I had an issue with another airline, American was there to help me out and get me a flight home!
American is very professional airline. Comfortable seat and pretty spacious. Staff was very friendly. I liked the assigned seats but sometimes would get separate seats from whom i am traveling with. Overall good experience.
Good service, i have never had any issues with AA. I am only giving them 3 starts because i feel like they are a little outdated in their equipment. I have never had any issues with the costumer service. I would recommend.
I have flown on American Airlines a few times and have never had an especially positive experience. They had poor customer service when I had an issue and lost my bags in transit. I try to avoid American Airlines when I can.
I usually fly with American Airlines. With their points system, we can often use miles to pay for entire trips. Their flight schedules are convenient and their customer service is usually very friendly and helpful. The flight attendants have even helped me with my kids when I was traveling cross-country alone!
We travel with American Airlines very often. I must say we always get excellent customer service. I love the little biscotti they offer. Lol. I also love being able to use my frequent flyer miles for tickets for other trips.
Out of all airlines American isn't a pleasure but also isn't slumming it. Decent amount of space though not all aircrafts have those little television sets that I always hope for on longer flights. Food isnt so bad either.
Not the best airline but also not the worst. I don't use them often but when I do I usually have a layover. Usually you have to pay for bags which is annoying because you pay enough for the ticket but staff is always great
I love american airlines! i will be flying this airline every time i have to travel. it's so comfortable and clean and very friendly staff. I have also told friends about this airline and they said they would take it next time they had to fly also.
I used American Airlines in August. I flew from New Orleans to Washington D.C. the flights were on time so I have no complaints. The customer service was great. I would highly recommend American Airlines to other travelers.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos