BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Ashley S.
Mounds View, MN
I have always had a pleasant experience flying first class on American Airlines! The flight attendants are very attentive. When I had an issue with another airline, American was there to help me out and get me a flight home!
Aasiyah S.
Malden, MA
American is very professional airline. Comfortable seat and pretty spacious. Staff was very friendly. I liked the assigned seats but sometimes would get separate seats from whom i am traveling with. Overall good experience.
Pamela P.
Boston
Good service, i have never had any issues with AA. I am only giving them 3 starts because i feel like they are a little outdated in their equipment. I have never had any issues with the costumer service. I would recommend.
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown on American Airlines a few times and have never had an especially positive experience. They had poor customer service when I had an issue and lost my bags in transit. I try to avoid American Airlines when I can.
Carmen H.
Richmond, VA
I usually fly with American Airlines. With their points system, we can often use miles to pay for entire trips. Their flight schedules are convenient and their customer service is usually very friendly and helpful. The flight attendants have even helped me with my kids when I was traveling cross-country alone!
Amanda R.
Tulare, CA
We travel with American Airlines very often. I must say we always get excellent customer service. I love the little biscotti they offer. Lol. I also love being able to use my frequent flyer miles for tickets for other trips.
S A.
Out of all airlines American isn't a pleasure but also isn't slumming it. Decent amount of space though not all aircrafts have those little television sets that I always hope for on longer flights. Food isnt so bad either.
Brielle M.
West Babylon, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not the best airline but also not the worst. I don't use them often but when I do I usually have a layover. Usually you have to pay for bags which is annoying because you pay enough for the ticket but staff is always great
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love american airlines! i will be flying this airline every time i have to travel. it's so comfortable and clean and very friendly staff. I have also told friends about this airline and they said they would take it next time they had to fly also.
Jasmine W.
Franklinton , LA
I used American Airlines in August. I flew from New Orleans to Washington D.C. the flights were on time so I have no complaints. The customer service was great. I would highly recommend American Airlines to other travelers.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?