American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Once they merged with United that was it. They were a decent airline but over the years it's just gone down really bad. I prefer to fly JetBlue to be honest. The price alone on American you'd expect a better experience but nope.
I love flying AA south to South America or Caribbean. The planes are always clean and they have good food and service. I use it quiet often (up to 10 time a year.) I do recommend AA if you are planning on flying South America
Most often fly on AA. Usually flying from CA to TX. Use about twice per year. Never had any major issues. Sometimes would be nice if they would let us off plane if they knew we would be grounded for an extended amount of time.
Smooth flight, great staff members. Very helpful. They explain everything to you as in procedures. Made me feel very comfortable. Planes are clean and so is the regular airport. I was happy to use them and wouldn't mind using the company again.
The prices are great, but there are so many extras now like normal seating, a carry on, a checked bag, etc that make this more expensive airline seem like a budget airline you’re paying extra for.
Air line is great!!! When went on our honeymoon they were very reasonable!!! Our plain was late for layover and they plain was very accommodating and not only did they let us on plane after the doors were shut they even waited on our luggage
American Airlines is great . My flight is always on time for the most part and their AA advantage program is superb. I fly about twice a month and they've never let me down. The flight attendants are always great and customer service is always quick to answer my questions
I’ve never had a problem with my flights. Customer service is always friendly, lots of flights available and the planes are in great condition. They are not always the cheapest flights available so that’s kind of a downside.
We travel with American Airlines very often. I must say we always get excellent customer service. I love the little biscotti they offer. Lol. I also love being able to use my frequent flyer miles for tickets for other trips.
Employees are very rude and the rows are very small so if you have big bags or you're a big person it's very hard to get to your seat without bumping into the chairs. Also you can hear everything thats happening in the plane
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos