American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Normal. Nothing extra, nothing new. Not very much space, but that’s what Economy is always like. Customer service is always super helpful and accommodating. Flight attendants super sweet and helpful to unaccompanied minors!
I usually fly with American Airlines. With their points system, we can often use miles to pay for entire trips. Their flight schedules are convenient and their customer service is usually very friendly and helpful. The flight attendants have even helped me with my kids when I was traveling cross-country alone!
Employees are very rude and the rows are very small so if you have big bags or you're a big person it's very hard to get to your seat without bumping into the chairs. Also you can hear everything thats happening in the plane
Good service, i have never had any issues with AA. I am only giving them 3 starts because i feel like they are a little outdated in their equipment. I have never had any issues with the costumer service. I would recommend.
I have used American Airlines several times to visit my husband stationed across the country. I have always experienced good constumer service. I have flown with them 3 times the past 2 years. My favorite part are the free snacks and beverages!
Out of all airlines American isn't a pleasure but also isn't slumming it. Decent amount of space though not all aircrafts have those little television sets that I always hope for on longer flights. Food isnt so bad either.
I mostly fly American Airlines for all of my business trips or vacations. The stewardess are always so nice and accommodating and the airline tickets are very affordable. I have never had any issues when flying on American.
I love american airlines! i will be flying this airline every time i have to travel. it's so comfortable and clean and very friendly staff. I have also told friends about this airline and they said they would take it next time they had to fly also.
I have fleet with American Airlines several times!! Each time it has been a pleasant experience!! They staff go above and beyond to make sure you have a great flight!! I would definitely recommend to my family and friends!!
Not the best airline but also not the worst. I don't use them often but when I do I usually have a layover. Usually you have to pay for bags which is annoying because you pay enough for the ticket but staff is always great
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos