BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Their services are ok. There prices are good so we use therm constantly to travel to see family. There seats are not the best, especially the smaller planes they use for short distance. Since its short distance I guess it's alright.
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When I traveled with this Airline it was kind of uncomfortable just because the customer service was in really amazing I did have a safe flight which I'm grateful for but what I paid for the ticket definitely wasn't worth the experience.
Katie A.
Amarillo , TX
Haven’t had any issues with American Airlines to date. Always a decent experience. I don’t think anyone truly loves to fly, but it helps that there aren’t any issues with your airline. Easy enough to purchase tickets. Pretty standard.
Elizabeth V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They usually have great deals but sometimes finding a flight that fits for both price and dates gets difficult. We had a last minute flight planned and they worked wonders for our whole family to be able to leave with in 24 hours.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually fly American Airlines. For the most part I haven't had any problems. I usually ask for bulk head or emergency aisle because it has more leg room as I am tall. I have seen people have a lot of problems with other airlines.
Adele T.
Forks, WA
Much like United I was only on one once when a teenager coming home from Texas. Nice big seats back then that were very comfortable. Agents were fine, grandmother dealt with them. Getting home after summer with grandmother. Yes.
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gets me where I need to go and has never lost my luggage. I will say the planes are not quite as nice as Delta but I do not have any complaints about this airline. Sometimes the tickets are a better price so we go with this line.
Natalie H.
Paterson, NJ
American Airlines was a fun experience especially for my first time flying. The staff were friendly and accomidated the needs of my family and I. My favorite part was the lift off of course. I have nothing but good things to say. I was completely satisfied
Shanna M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines, most airlines has it good things and bad things to it, but overall I had an easy flight and nothing horrible to complain about. They don't have hidden fees like spirit and they are relatively comfortable and kind.
Belu S.
Denver, Co.
It's my favorite airline to fly with. Service aboard is good, food is great and never had any outrageous delays, rather than logical ones. Price is a bit higher than the rest, but I compensate it by saving miles I can use later on.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?