American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Their services are ok. There prices are good so we use therm constantly to travel to see family. There seats are not the best, especially the smaller planes they use for short distance. Since its short distance I guess it's alright.
When I traveled with this Airline it was kind of uncomfortable just because the customer service was in really amazing I did have a safe flight which I'm grateful for but what I paid for the ticket definitely wasn't worth the experience.
Haven’t had any issues with American Airlines to date. Always a decent experience. I don’t think anyone truly loves to fly, but it helps that there aren’t any issues with your airline. Easy enough to purchase tickets. Pretty standard.
They usually have great deals but sometimes finding a flight that fits for both price and dates gets difficult. We had a last minute flight planned and they worked wonders for our whole family to be able to leave with in 24 hours.
I usually fly American Airlines. For the most part I haven't had any problems. I usually ask for bulk head or emergency aisle because it has more leg room as I am tall. I have seen people have a lot of problems with other airlines.
Much like United I was only on one once when a teenager coming home from Texas. Nice big seats back then that were very comfortable. Agents were fine, grandmother dealt with them. Getting home after summer with grandmother. Yes.
Gets me where I need to go and has never lost my luggage. I will say the planes are not quite as nice as Delta but I do not have any complaints about this airline. Sometimes the tickets are a better price so we go with this line.
American Airlines was a fun experience especially for my first time flying. The staff were friendly and accomidated the needs of my family and I. My favorite part was the lift off of course. I have nothing but good things to say. I was completely satisfied
American Airlines, most airlines has it good things and bad things to it, but overall I had an easy flight and nothing horrible to complain about. They don't have hidden fees like spirit and they are relatively comfortable and kind.
It's my favorite airline to fly with. Service aboard is good, food is great and never had any outrageous delays, rather than logical ones. Price is a bit higher than the rest, but I compensate it by saving miles I can use later on.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos